Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I work with a lovely American girl, who despairs at some of the antics of some of her compatriots...

Right, bedtime for me, night night all.

Oh, and. Bob.
Night Arch :hello:

Bob.

classic33

Leg End Member
I have a rather loud American woman on my train, we have yet to leave Victoria. In the 5 mins I have been on the train I have learnt the following.
She had a pet raccoon cAlled Melanie videos of which are on You Tube, she hates Badgers but has never seen one and thinks foxes should be domesticated.

My journey hasn't even started yet :cry:
If you're both still on the train, her name is Kimberley Unger. Just say hello to her in passing, mentioning her name. She'll not come near you again, I can almost certainly promise you that bit.

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Seems @potsy likes pumpkins

catpupkin.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
No

not our CC American friends . I could be wrong but she sounds like she has a New York twang.

She does not come with a volume switch .

Do you not have a quiet carriage I noticed User76 and I had sat in the quiet carriage and I did panic as it was enough of a kerfuffle getting her on the train and choosing a seat, let alone moving her once she decided.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just point out to Kimberley that rabies is still in the UK, where she bought the racoon. Before sneaking it through customs back into the US. Isn't that illegal?
Is her voice high pitched with a bit of a squeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom