Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@potsy is this a new signature or has it always been there ?

I ride a cheap bike with crap wheels, get over it.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Just point out to Kimberley that rabies is still in the UK, where she bought the racoon. Before sneaking it through customs back into the US. Isn't that illegal?
Is her voice high pitched with a bit of a squeak?

She was mentioned on her a couple of days ago as the RSPCA are after her for cruelty to the Racoon at Bluewater shopping Centre. I know where she gets off the train now.

classic33

Leg End Member
She was mentioned on her a couple of days ago as the RSPCA are after her for cruelty to the Racoon at Bluewater shopping Centre. I know where she gets off the train now.
Report it, rabies can kill.
Same one, and she's in breach of quarantine regulations for the UK, given that she's coming fromc countries with rabies.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
D'oh! :blush:

double-facepalm.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Why what have you done ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Why what have you done ?
I went for a blood test on the 15th October. As expected (because I was feeling a bit 'clotty'), it turned out that my Warfarin dose needed to be increased.

I got a letter the next day telling me what to change it to, and instructing me to have another test done on Tuesday 29/10/13.

Well, I read the '10' but thought 'November'. I did notice that the 29th November is a Friday, but instead of thinking 'Oh, silly me, my blood test is actually in 2 weeks time, in October', I thought 'They should check their calendars - the 29th of November is a Friday. Oh, and I am annoyed that they will have not tested me for 7 weeks after changing my prescription'!

So here I am, feeling like my dose is still too low, and getting annoyed about the long wait for the next blood test, and then the penny dropped - I should have had it done yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom