Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ah, Hitch Hikers Guide, a favourite of mine (harking back-thread a bit). And cool to think that most of us virtually have a guide with us all the time, in our smart phones. Or at least have the Internet. I hope Douglas is looking down happy that he's predicted it all so well.

I like the sound of Bob, for some reason, but have no idea why...

Frood42

I know where my towel is
:highfive:
All the puddytats sounds lovely, wolly. Pick the one that doesn't drool when you rub its chin xx(

Drool, I don't drool :angry:
Well not much... :laugh:

erh.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
An empty tin can fell on my head today as I handed a bag of stuff up to a colleague to load, and the edge bashed my forehead. Now it hurts when I raise my left eyebrow. It's amazing, suddenly, how often I find myself doing this. I'm trying not to be surprised or sarcastic, but it's difficult, especially the latter!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
An empty tin can fell on my head today as I handed a bag of stuff up to a colleague to load, and the edge bashed my forehead. Now it hurts when I raise my left eyebrow. It's amazing, suddenly, how often I find myself doing this. I'm trying not to be surprised or sarcastic, but it's difficult, especially the latter!

Botox might help with that, you won't be able to move anything then

potsy

Rambler
I'm voting for Bob too, when does the poll close wolly? :tongue:

gavgav

Legendary Member
Recovering with a nice cuppa after going to hospital for a minor op on my eye today. Had a chalazion removed from my eyelid. Very unpleasant and I feel like I've been punched in the eye :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom