Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Judging by our Rameses, none. We got a hard indignant stare then he tucked into his grub and no more was said about it.
Same with our boy cat, though watching him stagger about before the anaesthetic had fully worn off was extremely entertaining :laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Recovering with a nice cuppa after going to hospital for a minor op on my eye today. Had a chalazion removed from my eyelid. Very unpleasant and I feel like I've been punched in the eye :boxing:

Have a big smiley-hug002.gif from me.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Recovering with a nice cuppa after going to hospital for a minor op on my eye today. Had a chalazion removed from my eyelid. Very unpleasant and I feel like I've been punched in the eye :boxing:
Ouch! :hugs:

I have one of those but it is not causing problems so GP said to ignore it unless it does. Eyes anything to to do with eyes *shudder*

potsy

Rambler
Also in Bob's favour, I am young enough to enjoy having a very young cat around the house. In ten years time, I might not feel that energetic. :blush:

I might not keep the name Bob though. Tasha was named after Tasha Yar in Star Trek.

Chakotay?
What makes you think you've got any say in this now? :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
GWS Gav..

Well, I've eaten my dinner.

Rather wish I had another dinner to hand! Never mind, I'll have another :cuppa: later, and a biscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom