Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Okay I just thought I would ask in case I should have doing this to Bertha, clearly not.
Use what you want , it cleans better with it all ready on . Don't go on a thread about cleaning like I did , not pretty. hahahhaaah

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Colonel O'Neil Oh my I think I might be having hot flush

Richard Dean Anderson made that show as Jack O'Neil, it wasn't the same when he left.

I have recently re-watched series 1-8, which is where I will stop (there are 10, but not a fan of Browder in SG1). I like the last episode where they are all sat around the pond and a fish jumps up from what was supposed to be a fishless pond...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
User76 is in the middle of doing a rocky, Squidge and I have just watched "One of our Dinosaurs is Missing" (1975) whilst cutting and sticking paper cone dolls/trees/santas/bunnys.

Wood burner is roaring feels like a Sunday not a Wednesday!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Hope the purrfect cat adopts you
bouncing-blue-cat-face.gif

There are three cats that would like to adopt me. I mean three cats that have been short-listed to adopt me. I ruled out any that were black and white just like Tasha, or completely black, as there are two other black cats living close by, and no one would be able to tell the difference. :unsure: There were lots of very tiny ones. One lovely cat, that I liked straight away, but he already has a home to go to.

Bexxie is a two year old female, tabby and white.

Bob is eight months old, ginger and white

Linnie is a brown, gold, and white cat, two years old. Linnie was a stray that someone took to "Pets at Home" and left there. :sad: CPL have to allow another ten days or so, in case the owner claims her. She is not micro-chipped, so I can guess that speaks volumes. They are not sure if she has been neutered.

:scratch:

Which one would get on better with Tasha? Which one do I like the most? I am going to think about it for a few days before re-visiting the CPL.

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
There are three cats that would like to adopt me. I mean three cats that have been short-listed to adopt me. I ruled out any that were black and white just like Tasha, or completely black, as there are two other black cats living close by, and no one would be able to tell the difference. :unsure: There were lots of very tiny ones. One lovely cat, that I liked straight away, but he already has a home to go to.

Lennie is a brown, gold, and white cat, two years old. Lennie was a stray that someone took to "Pets at Home" and left there. :sad: CPL have to allow another ten days or so, in case the owner claims her. She is not micro-chipped, so I can guess that speaks volumes. They are not sure if she has been neutered.

Which one would get on better with Tasha? Which one do I like the most?

Tis difficult sometimes I like the sound of "Bob"

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Tis difficult sometimes I like the sound of "Bob"

Yes, he is an active young male. I guess that Tasha might be able to tell him that she thinks she is the boss.

If Linnie was abandonned, not microchipped, and not spayed, was she handled badly by her owners? If you do not know enough about cats to micro-chip them, I have very limited confidence in them as pet-owners. If she and Tasha do not get on well, then she will have to return to the cattery. Would she be better going to a home without another cat?

Lennie is a brown, gold, and white cat, two years old. Lennie was a stray that someone took to "Pets at Home" and left there. :sad: CPL have to allow another ten days or so, in case the owner claims her. She is not micro-chipped, so I can guess that speaks volumes. They are not sure if she has been neutered.

Which one would get on better with Tasha? Which one do I like the most? I am going to think about it for a few days before re-visiting the CPL.
Dunno about the micro-chipping - Only one of our 3 (Ivan) is micro-chipped and that was done by the CPL. The other 2 aren't. We had the discussion as we were thinking of getting a cat flap that recognises the chips, but neither of us like the idea of embedding something in our cats. And there is apparently evidence of some (not loads, but even 1 would be too many for me) cats developing cancer at the chip site which worries us. I even considered getting Ivan's removed tbh.

Linnie is a brown, gold, and white cat, two years old. Linnie was a stray that someone took to "Pets at Home" and left there. :sad: CPL have to allow another ten days or so, in case the owner claims her. She is not micro-chipped, so I can guess that speaks volumes. They are not sure if she has been neutered.

How old is Tasha? If she's that bit older she might do better with Bob who is that bit younger. In fact I like the sound of him. And the others. I'll take all 3 thank you :thumbsup:
(wish I could)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dunno about the micro-chipping - Only one of our 3 (Ivan) is micro-chipped and that was done by the CPL. The other 2 aren't. We had the discussion as we were thinking of getting a cat flap that recognises the chips, but neither of us like the idea of embedding something in our cats. And there is apparently evidence of some (not loads, but even 1 would be too many for me) cats developing cancer at the chip site which worries us. I even considered getting Ivan's removed tbh.

I had not heard about the dangers of micro-chipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom