Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
That sounds great....it's a brilliant way for Squidge to learn bike mechanics

Potsy wanted to post something about having (unnatural) Urges.....but I've stopped him.

It is, it helps that Mr Urge is an ex-teacher too I think, Squidge feels more grown up having proper lessons and it was really reasonable (he chose it as his birthday present) £40 comes to the house, gives the bike a complete maintenance thingy and also shows Squidge how to do the maintenance himself plus fix a punctures, put chain back on etc and sets the bike up so all the levers and knobs are in the right place saddle is the right height etc. He was with him & bike for almost 2 hours - so not bad for one on one tuition I think.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'll be very busy later, might not get time to post anything nasty about wimpy at all :whistle:
Arhh Potsy you never post anything nasty, not that I have seen anyway:ohmy:

Hill Wimp

Yep...sounds great.

I am going to tour Denmark next July. I will cycle to Harwich and take the ferry to Hook. I'll then go up through Holland, Germany and meet Mrs R in Esbjerg. We'll then cycle round the coast of Denmark before taking the ferry back to Harwich. I think the first leg will take 2 weeks and then we'll take a further two weeks to go round Denmark. I just love the cycling there - although there are a few CC members (if you read the Touring section) who think that its a boring route - flat, sea, sand dunes and farming country. I guess it's horses for courses.

By the way I did write a blog (with photos) on my last tour but the Tea? people voted against me posting it in its long version :laugh: - jealousy, I think.
Sounds fab especially the flat bit.

Long version of the trip this time I hope.

Hill Wimp

It is, it helps that Mr Urge is an ex-teacher too I think, Squidge feels more grown up having proper lessons and it was really reasonable (he chose it as his birthday present) £40 comes to the house, gives the bike a complete maintenance thingy and also shows Squidge how to do the maintenance himself plus fix a punctures, put chain back on etc and sets the bike up so all the levers and knobs are in the right place saddle is the right height etc. He was with him & bike for almost 2 hours - so not bad for one on one tuition I think.
Urmmm will he travel, I need some lessons :whistle:

Some people have been viewing the house next door. They were there over half an hour. I think they were in their mid-sixties, so they are a lot older than me.

This afternoon I am visiting the Cats Protection League. I hope they have a youngish cat, not a white one (too much like Leo).
One that would like a garden and a field to explore.
Hope the purrfect cat adopts you
bouncing-blue-cat-face.gif

Mattonsea

Über Member
My username is to do with that wholly remarkable book the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (which is a trilogy in five parts).

Frood - really amazingly together guy - not quite sure that is me though :whistle:
42 - The answer to the ultimate question of Life the Universe and Everything

The recent film of course was rather terrible.
The radio shows and TV series were quite good, but the book is brilliant.

I know where my towel is... I think... :scratch:
of course 42... also the door number of Mulders flat in X files!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom