Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I remember the first time that was on the radio .......... I will get my zimmer frame ............

Me too it was brilliant, and i remember reading the first book. It's the only ScFi i like.

potsy

Rambler
Me too it was brilliant, and i remember reading the first book. It's the only ScFi i like.
Not read the book but have seen the awful film, must get round to it one day.
Trouble is my attention span for reading seems to be getting worse since I discovered CC :whistle:

Used to read a book a week or so, now I've been stuck on the same one for about 6 months and it's the final part of the series :reading:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Trouble is my attention span for reading seems to be getting worse since I discovered CC :whistle:

Used to read a book a week or so, now I've been stuck on the same one for about 6 months and it's the final part of the series :reading:

I tend to have 2-3 books on the go at anyone time. Not a lot stops me reading, can't do without it, food for the brain.:smile:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
The recent film of course was rather terrible.
The radio shows and TV series were quite good, but the book is brilliant.

I know where my towel is... I think... :scratch:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that about the film. It was a huge disappointment (apart from the Infinite Improbability Drive gags - quite liked those.:thumbsup:)

I love the radio series. Currently have the sound effect for the guide as the message alert on my phone.^_^

I tend to have 2-3 books on the go at anyone time. Not a lot stops me reading, can't do without it, food for the brain.:smile:
Same here. Love ma books. Addiction would probably be a fair description :smile:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Look around the internet and see if you can find the original radio series from 1978 it is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom