Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
@phil_hg_uk

My computer asked me yesterday if I wanted to upgrade from Windows8 to 8.1. Have any of your customers done this yet? Is it just subtle changes like reinstating the Start button? Do you know of any disadvantages?

Thank you

Dont know anyone who has installed this yet, as far as I know the start button only takes you to the Metro interface anyway it is not like the proper start button used to be.

Lullabelle

Banana
Sorry but xx(

Don't do bananas:thumbsdown:

Me neither :thumbsdown:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
It seems that most of the heat goes out of the top, so you would have to design in an insulated flap.

Actually, that sounds like a viable product if you got the details right! :whistle:

Like this one I am eyeing up!

owl_tea_cozy_main.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Small children are in bed with their jars of fairies out of reach on high wardrobes, I have a glow in the dark table cloth which should stop glowing around 1 am. Lots of wrapping paper hanging in the dining room from bits of wool strung across the room, 1/2 a dozen terracotta pots drying on the kitchen side. Mr P gave Maj the left over Dopiaza so back door is wide open and it is not that warm.... drinking :cuppa: to keep warm

Mattonsea

Über Member
Small children are in bed with their jars of fairies out of reach on high wardrobes, I have a glow in the dark table cloth which should stop glowing around 1 am. Lots of wrapping paper hanging in the dining room from bits of wool strung across the room, 1/2 a dozen terracotta pots drying on the kitchen side. Mr P gave Maj the left over Dopiaza so back door is wide open and it is not that warm.... drinking :cuppa: to keep warm
Smell Maj from ere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom