Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

Siestas are good for you, it's been proven :whistle:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Hold on hold on....I'm awake, albeit sitting quietly on the sofa minding my own business :hello:

Faints ......
smiley-vault-misc-075.gif

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Does that mean you know?
:whistle:

classic33

Leg End Member
Passenger call put out after the final call was made, your flight departed at least one short!
The Mombassa flight, TOM33, landed 15 minutes before you did. It landed at 14:25, your flight at 14:40. Missing passenger(s) might explain the wait for baggage delay.

Hill Wimp

Passenger call put out after the final call was made, your flight departed at least one short!
The Mombassa flight, TOM33, landed 15 minutes before you did. It landed at 14:25, your flight at 14:40. Missing passenger(s) might explain the wait for baggage delay.

You are so spooky :eek:

Hill Wimp

:laugh:Did the holiday child siesta?

I settled for shoving the pair of them in the bath and making them sing number counting songs so I know they are still alive :laugh:

:laugh::wacko::laugh::wacko: No !

Actually i am after some advice from a "normal parent". This child always gets his own way, he is not the jump up and down tantrum type but when you tell him not to do something or you will take away or not do something he likes as a punishment he just takes his punishment and so still does what you tell him not to do. His mum could send him to his room, remove all toys and books and he will just sit and stare out of the window for ages without a peep from him. Nothing phases this child.

Anyone read that book The Psychopath Test ????

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We woke a few times in the night and wondered if the storm was coming of was the bit of wind and rain that was going on the storm.
We had one branch down on our tree and that was the lot.
Bright and sunny here now so think that we got bypassed as the storm was en route to somewhere more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom