Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I could do with tea and sympathy this morning.
I've swapped shifts to help out a friend and have a bonus day off but I've spent the morning throwing up, and just putting the shopping delivery away has wiped me out.
Tired, so tired.
Not nice for you. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Are there two versions of "Psycho"? I have seen the original, and the graphic violence is very limited. It is the demeanour of the lead character that creates the atmosphere of horror.

I have been watching "Bates Motel" and there is a lot of violence in that.

I don't know, it is the old man in the white suit one if that helps? and Poltergeist not Pyscho is the one I mean :wacko:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I think it is. I've read the book, but no idea what the film's like.

I generally do not watch films that I have read the book as they always get it wrong!

I have finished carving the pumpkins, the dining room has been restored to a pumpkin innard free zone again! Small people enjoyed it.

IMGP2923.JPG IMGP2928.JPG IMGP2942.JPG

Time for :cuppa:

Mattonsea

Über Member
I love ALL the Jaws movies the last one was a bit iffy in the plot department though.
In the book of jaws the scientist gets eaten by the shark ,in divine retribution for sleeping with Brodys wife.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I just nipped 400 yards to the shop, I'm absolutely soaked :rain:

Got a funny feeling it won't have miraculously dried up by 1pm so I might have to give the car another run :whistle:

Yeah, I think that rain band passed over Eccles station about 5 minutes after you posted that. Luckily, there are shelters.

I could do with tea and sympathy this morning.
I've swapped shifts to help out a friend and have a bonus day off but I've spent the morning throwing up, and just putting the shopping delivery away has wiped me out.
Tired, so tired.

Oh, poor you! :hugs:

So, I got home, got out my little laptop (on which the keyboard is still borked) and plugged in a USB keyboard.

Only the USB keyboard won't type 1,q,a or z.

Back to old slow laptop.

<sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom