Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Small couch or giant dog? ^_^

Giant dog!

Mattonsea

Über Member
sleepymoops_zps8d1d3bef.jpg
Sausages

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
weather not me !! go to work!!

I would if i could get there but there are no trains.

Am out here helping the neighbours cut up trees. They have done 6 so far, 2 more to go. We have counted up 3 greenhouses gone for a burton, 1 shed now demolished, 1 garage door ripped off and numerous roof tiles along with the trees. One of the trees crashed through a neighbours kitchen window.

So a bit more damage than i thought and talking to the neighbours most of the damage occurred after 5am.

I would if i could get there but there are no trains.

Am out here helping the neighbours cut up trees. They have done 6 so far, 2 more to go. We have counted up 3 greenhouses gone for a burton, 1 shed now demolished, 1 garage door ripped off and numerous roof tiles along with the trees. One of the trees crashed through a neighbours kitchen window.

So a bit more damage than i thought and talking to the neighbours most of the damage occurred after 5am.
:eek:
It got windier after we got to work, so now I'm hoping the house is still intact when we get back home. We've taken a lot of trees down along our back boundary behind the greenhouses but there are enough biggies surrounding us that could wipe out the greenhouses and the house :sad:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
True. That wouldn't be a good look for travelling to foreign climes. I'm allergic to latex.....

latex-gloves-powdered-box-of-100--186-p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom