Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
I found a few leaves had blown across my lawn :ohmy: ........ it was hell I tell you.
can you cope???:laugh:

potsy

Rambler
All quiet here though I haven't checked outside yet, I'm assuming everything is still where I left it :unsure:

It is dark though, and I keep looking at the clock on th wall which hasn't been put back yet :rolleyes:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have pushed and kicked the vine covered fence back into position and secured it there with a couple of large plant pots, one contains sprout plants which did not react well to Maggot's care of them, so now Maj is secure in the garden again. The pumpkins are now on the dining room table waiting for me to take a knife to them, then small people can hook their innards out, but :cuppa: first.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I thought this was going to be the end for southern Britain. It was the lead story when I put the news on tonight.

The poor little lambs arent used to it ........... up here we call it summer :sun:

potsy

Rambler
No, but he's right, it's very grey here, And wet.

However, we've just had fried egg and crispy bacon sandwiches!
I just nipped 400 yards to the shop, I'm absolutely soaked :rain:

Got a funny feeling it won't have miraculously dried up by 1pm so I might have to give the car another run :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom