Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Pyscho I cannot watch I cannot even see an advert and I get horrific nightmares not sure why as I have seen far worse films So I am told, I have no memory of actually having watched the whole thing, but that always gives me a good few nights waking up screaming... yep even just an advert for it....

Not having seen it probably makes it worse. Imagination of the unknown can be far worse than reality...

Arch

Married to Night Train
I haven't looked outside yet, but I don't think we've had any weather overnight. I've yet to check on trains home, but don't expect a problem.

:cuppa :

There is only one scary film, Jaws :eek:

Still check the bath just in case, and would never step foot in the ocean :headshake:
I can cope with Jaws. 'It' however gives me nightmares and I now can't abide clowns of any description, and when I watched it, I couldn't shower with my back to the plughole for months. Urgh. Great film until the rather naff 'it's a sort of big spider' ending.

Rain has stopped but wind has got even stronger. I can see lots of debris in the road and what looks like a shed roof wedged between 2 houses which could be fun to remove.

Radio 4 say the storm is heading towards @hopless500 and @Saluki and is gathering pace before it crosses the North Sea towards Scandinavia. Apparently it will gather even more force when it crosses the North Sea.
Wasn 't too bad during the night, but wind is getting worse now and it's raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom