Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
New Year for me Pagan New Year, Samhain, The Grand Sabbat, The Night of All hallows or the Feast of the Dead as some call it too but tis the start of a New Year a new wheel.
clincher or tube??????

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Then of course there are all the house of hammer horrors. I stayed up late one night. My older brother chased me upstairs after we watched one of those films. He put his hand out in the dark to grab me and punched me in the face. I ended up with a black eye. My mum wasn't pleased.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
clincher or tube??????

Not sure what's it look like? Anything like this?

il_fullxfull.275558294.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Then of course there are all the house of hammer horrors. I stayed up late one night. My older brother chased me upstairs after we watched one of those films. He put his hand out in the dark to grab me and punched me in the face. I ended up with a black eye. My mum wasn't pleased.

Pyscho I cannot watch I cannot even see an advert and I get horrific nightmares not sure why as I have seen far worse films So I am told, I have no memory of actually having watched the whole thing, but that always gives me a good few nights waking up screaming... yep even just an advert for it....

classic33

Leg End Member
I hope you gave him one back. "Tis always better to give than receive".

welsh dragon

@classic33 he is a lot taller than me. I am vertically challenged.

welsh dragon

Well ladies and gentlemen I am off to bed to get my beauty sleep, and before you all answer at once, yes I need all the help I can get. See you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom