Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I quoted for one person since this thread started. If you've followed the link, you'll see what it means.
Ah, I didn't as I'm too busy drinking :cuppa: :tongue:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have one & have carried over a third of a ton(Imperial) on the back. Six loads in total, that weight being given by the weigh bridge operator when they diverted me onto it.
Used it to take a thre piece suite to someones house once.

Who's going to get the first post of page 3000?

Does it have four seats and four sets of pedals?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@classic33 being very precise. Very exact. Let your hair down classic. You don't have to be so exact all the time. Its all right to be just approximately. Big smile

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ, does she mean Tom Bell?
Ah, that's one local legend that I was not familiar with! I shall have to go and look for the cave ...

Had some sad cat news the other day, our next door neighbour's cat, Squeak (who spends a lot of time in our house eating Puma's food) had to be pts, not sure of exactly why but he was ill before we went away on Saturday and had been for a few vets visits.
For those who remember our 'fatty' cat who passed away some months ago, he was best friends with Squeak and they are both sadly missed, just Puma left now :sad:

View attachment 31458
:sad::hugs:

classic33

Leg End Member
:sad: ah not what I need then. I need the 4 seater, 2 in front 2 in back all pedaling with a roof I did find one on e-bay Mr P did say no, lots, then no some more.
What about one of these. A Z.E.M. 4
4cycle-red-the-zero-emission-four-seat-pedal-car.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom