Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
He's our resident quiz master and boffin. If you've got a question, however obscure, Classique will answer it. :thumbsup:
For one person posting since this tea thread started, taken at five cups per day would give 11,110. That of course doesn't take into account the size of cup being used. See Yesterday at 12:40

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Small people asleep, "Person Of Interest" was not of interest as it is the series I did watch online :sad: so it has just been doing background noise, nets down in the kitchen waiting for a wash, muddy waterproofs are currently rinsing before being dried and sprayed with fabseal stuff, kitchen windows cleaned, cauldrons all cleaned, dishwasher on for the millionth time today, quick :cuppa: before I enter the cupboard of doom and have a quick re-arrange and stock take on sugar and other Makro type stuffs...

I also tried a cup of green tea this evening as I had to get some in for the nice bikey fixey man from Urge this week - all I can say is xx(

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh Oh me first.

Classique. Does my ear hair grow faster than my head hair? It certainly seems so.
As you get older the hair on your head recedes at a greater rate than that growing in the ear. However you get more ear hair growing which makes the growth appear faster.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
For one person posting since this tea thread started, taken at five cups per day would give 11,110. That of course doesn't take into account the size of cup being used. See Yesterday at 12:40

Only 5 cups a day!
big-bang-theory-howard-quotes-9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom