Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I like the window @Arch :thumbsup:

Lovely, isn't it?

Even better, if I open it up, and lean out just a little bit, and look to the horizon to the NE, I can just see a set of wind turbines spinning on a distant hill. I like wind turbines.

Looking the other way, I can see over the motorway to the bright lights of the Cargill plant on Trafford Park! Oh, the glamour. ;-)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Steady now...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I refuse to have anything else, due to the falling asleep potential and having seen a 4 year old fall off the other options for them pedaling too when he fell asleep, makes me freak, so it is the wee hoo or nothing...

Just had a good look at the website and videos. Look's an excellent piece of kit and yes the falling asleep potential hazard is negated due to the seat. Mind made up... will purchase one in the new year. I can imagine Mr Little Person really enjoying the ride in one of those.

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't believe him.....he was wrong about my last flight :giggle:
Return Flight.jpg

Note the return time given, then consider that the clocks are altered tonight as well!

TVC

He's our resident quiz master and boffin. If you've got a question, however obscure, Classique will answer it. :thumbsup:
Oh Oh me first.

Classique. Does my ear hair grow faster than my head hair? It certainly seems so.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Watching Anton on Strictly, reminds me. When our bedroom is done, I'm going to wait for a horrible wet and windy Sunday afternoon, take to the bed and watch Fred Astaire films, while eating my way through a huge heartshaped box of chocolates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom