Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Pet Hedge Hogs ??? wow

Yes when we were at the brickworks we met a hedgehog a real live one. They look for places to release them if they are ok, my mummy was told she could have one with 3 legs or blind or brain damaged only in her garden as she has wall all around it, I could have a whole one cos I only have hedges

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Why have you trapped a lady in the pooter? What is she saying? Let me out let me out? Was she a Bird Day Present?

She is sumfing called a Narrator. Remember this is Windows 8. I think if you press a combination of keys ie Control and something, she pops up to drive you :wacko: and she carries on talking while you try to get rid of her or strangle her.

She keeps saying "window open CycleChat page eleventy thousand and three", but I can type faster than she can speak.

Then I did find an ickle box at the bottom of the screen to shut her up. I have a large bandage on the lickle finger of my left hand, so it is hitting the wrong keys.

Puddles

She is sumfing called a Narrator. Remember this is Windows 8. I think if you press a combination of keys ie Control and something, she pops up to drive you :wacko: and she carries on talking while you try to get rid of her or strangle her.

She keeps saying "window open", but I can type faster than she can speak.

Then I did find an ickle box at the bottom of the screen to shut her up. I have a large bandage on the lickle finger of my left hand, so it is hitting the wrong keys.

Oooh I would not be liking that at all, a client has his pooter read him stuff as he is dyslexic, when I do the work stuff on his pooter I do hate the man what talks to you and won't shut up.

What did you do to get a large bandage for an ouch on your finger?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I was stirring the contents of the compost bin yesterday. I put too much force into one of the stirs, and my ickle finger made heavy contact with the top edge of the compost bin. I have a nasty cut (sort of horizontal) on my pinger. So I have a bandage and a wodge of that sticky tape around it.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I was stirring the contents of the compost bin yesterday. I put too much force into one of the stirs, and my ickle finger made heavy contact with the top edge of the compost bin. I have a nasty cut (sort of horizontal) on my pinger. So I have a bandage and a wodge of that sticky tape around it.
Ooh, ouch.:sad:

Puddles

Ouch I don't do the compost bin at all not even put stuff in there, I have a bucket for compost and then Mr P does the bucket into it, I am not sure we would be allowed to stir our compost they are alive with writhing horrible slow worms.

Do Wols eat slow worms is that what you were stirring it to find? :blink:

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Why do you get free dinner with your company I only get free snot!

Its a small IT health consultancy, so a once a month free dinner is a perk.

eaten.jpg

before.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am fine thank you TVC. I won a small box of ever so lovely chocs in a raffle today, so they are considerably helping with my recovery. ^_^

I like composting. The worms do all the work along with earwigs, and spiders, and other creepily crawlers. I just put the garden rubbish, shredded paper, and torn up cardboard in there, and after a fair amount of stirring, compost is available at the bottom of the heap.

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom