Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Grudgingly... yeah.

Lardy cake looks good, if a slightly generous portion for one. Not that I'm complaining.

The tea looks a bit iffy, like it might be flavoured or scented and it seems to have no milk in it.

Do I look like the creative director of an advertising agency? (Don't answer, it was rhetorical).

And what about all being right? Is it possible? We need to tell the UN! Are you sure you're not kidding me?

Mmmm.... lardy cake! (With mouth full) Forget the questions... Mmmmmmmmmmmm... everyone is right.

:eek::eek:
Have you seen the forecast for Sunday night:eek:
yes :ph34r:

I'm here as an IDP from CA&D where someone just said I was wrong. I need a cup of tea. Nothing fancy and no bergamot. Just tea.

Maybe some lardy cake too, which respores the spirit faster than a baby's smile.

Tea, milk no sugar and a large slice of lardy cake please. And quickly!

While I'm waiting for my tea, may I be so bold as to ask what conclusions you've all reached in nearly three thousand pages?

Who was wrong, why were they wrong and what are we going to do about it (on the internet)?

This may be a smiley, huggy place to you lot, but I'm still waiting for my tea and I'm still waiting for my lardy cake and I'm still waiting for an answer.
Unlucky.... could be a long wait.......however I shall be making Welsh cakes tomorrow, so if you're good you can have one of those when they're done :thumbsup:
At least:cuppa: is always available.

Edit/ you seem to have got lucky with Puddles finding lardy cake. You'll not be needing Welsh cakes tomorrow I'm thinking?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
So what is the thread that Boris is on about in CAD? I don't want to look just get the general idea? Or is he just talking about their threads in general?

You can tell who has been taught to debate properly in CAD and those who haven't . Shame as some of the topics are good.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Lardy+cake3.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvRkq17y6CtoNBsS6XyrWyzSS_3XR0huRfgyAW8jRpd0v42Q1-kA.jpg

Better?

Everyone is right in tea?!
Teapig mug yay.

They make fab peppermint tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom