Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Im lost. I dont understand. ? Did I say something. ?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
90 minutes to child free and then I simply have to survive the dangerous 3/4 mile commute back from pre-school and then operation this house will look like a show home and be organised before two small people cause mayhem over 1/2 term commences!

Puddles

I look forward the half term because it means that the roads are quieter in the morning when I like to go for my ride. Many of the roads in this neck of the woods are jammed up with Chelsea tractors running one precious infant (between the ages of 5 and 18) half a mile to school.

We have the same here, the furthest you would have to go from a house to either school or pre-school is 1.5 miles yet the amount of cars used to do it is ridiculous. I think I said before that a lady a few doors up drives to school and I can walk with a 3 year old up there drop Squidge off walk home, make coffee and have drunk 1/2 of it before she trundles back up the avenue

Puddles

.......and they wonder why their kids are over-weight and hate exercise. I've been reading the article about giving every kid vitamin D to prevent rickets (by the Chief Medical Officer). My advice would be to let kids get out a bit more and (more controversially) expose their arms, legs and face to the sun.

Oh at school they asked us all to supply factor 50 sun screen to the children so they can re-apply before 20 minute break outside :rolleyes: I don't I am a bad Mummy!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Having to give kids vitamin d tablets shows just how little kids play outside these days. It takes only a little bit of sun to provide the protection that they need against rickets. Get your kids outside. Make them get off they're games consoles. Make them go into the garden.

Did we have sun cream when we were kids. ?

Strangely, I think I agree with you.

At least, I did, until I just read that they can grow to 12 inches in length! :eek:
Just a snake with external legs.

Puddles

Bless the numbers thing with User76 is not going well she needs to take two piece of fruit with her to pre-school for snack times, she put one apple in her snack bag and said got snack I told her she had 1 piece and needed 2 pieces so to get 1 more piece of fruit she came back with 3 in there and told me she had counted them 1, 4, 10 ta - dah! :laugh:

Tis not raining yet here we have blue skies and fluffy clouds tis cold though!

Mattonsea

Über Member
Morning All , any :cuppa: in the pot for late comers. Sorry to here about your gender swap Puddles .He / she was not a very nice chap /chappe's.
Its a year ago today I concocted a plan to take 3 boys and dad to see the TDF. Grandparents live 20 miles from St Malo. So rental car was booked,
ferry booked and Nanny and Granddad were for warned.They only came with the promise of free stuff
thomas140_zpsb48d2417.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom