Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
User76 has decided "no Mama bike" this morning and instead "Major walk" so looks like Mr Arcana will be doing a different route this morning and making a show of himself whilst he is made to wait at the pre-school gate for 5 minutes.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We're not back to snakes and creepy crawlies are we.

I'm here as an IDP from CA&D where someone just said I was wrong. I need a cup of tea. Nothing fancy and no bergamot. Just tea.

Maybe some lardy cake too, which restores the spirit faster than a baby's smile.

Tea, milk no sugar and a large slice of lardy cake please. And quickly!

While I'm waiting for my tea, may I be so bold as to ask what conclusions you've all reached in nearly three thousand pages?

Who was wrong, why were they wrong and what are we going to do about it (on the internet)?

This may be a smiley, huggy place to you lot, but I'm still waiting for my tea and I'm still waiting for my lardy cake and I'm still waiting for an answer.

Last edited:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I'm here as an IDP from CA&D where someone just said I was wrong. I need a cup of tea. Nothing fancy and no bergamot. Just tea.

Maybe some lardy cake too, which respores the spirit faster than a baby's smile.

Tea, milk no sugar and a large slice of lardy cake please. And quickly!

While I'm waiting for my tea, may I be so bold as to ask what conclusions you've all reached in nearly three thousand pages?

Who was wrong, why were they wrong and what are we going to do about it (on the internet)?

This may be a smiley, huggy place to you lot, but I'm still waiting for my tea and I'm still waiting for my lardy cake and I'm still waiting for an answer.

Lardy+cake3.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvRkq17y6CtoNBsS6XyrWyzSS_3XR0huRfgyAW8jRpd0v42Q1-kA.jpg

Better?

Everyone is right in tea?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom