Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I need a map... not heard of it :blush:

Edit// Gumeracha that is ( obviously I have heard of Australia :thumbsup:) ^_^

That makes 2 of us.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Hils......

Just back from a nice ride and now going out to do some gardening for my mum. Then I've got a shedload of administrative things to do when I get back....company returns, life insurance (the current one is a very bad deal) etc etc (which is shorthand for I think I've got other things to do but for the life of me can't remember what they are)
:hello:

welsh dragon

I don't think I'd like to go to australia. Its so....red, and what with all those bitey thing's, it makes me shudder. I heard that the black widdow spider likes to hide under the rim of the toilets.

Anyone fancy having your bum bitten by one of those. ?

btw @Boris Bajic , what's an IDP?

classic33

Leg End Member
Is that for up there or down South?
Thats for the London area, why?
Current forecast for Gatwick
icon22.jpg

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Sorry about that. My internet was throwing a bit of a wobbly.

The bum thing only applies when discussing australia. Hows that. ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Actually, I'm beginning to wonder if it's my mum! She used to bite my bum rather a lot when I was little :blush:
Ha ha - my ex used to do that with her baby daughter! It always ended up with step-sprogette in fits of giggles, and I thought it was very sweet. These days though, the child would probably be taken into care, and the parent prosecuted ... :whistle:

welsh dragon

I watched a programme once. It was about bugs and showed them hiding underneath benches at bus stops and in parks, and railings and toilets. It showed a woman who had gone to the loo and was bitten by a spider. She had to have her leg amputated, and she had that flesh eatng bug as well.

Sorry if you are eating g cake at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom