Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Tea anyone. ? I have no idea what it's like outside as it is sl dark, will let you know , later.

Morning rocky
Sun has been threatening to break through for at least the last two hours here.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I dont sleep very well either. Sometimes I can get back to sleep, sometimes I can't. I can lie there for hours. Too manh things rattling around in my head. Yes I can hear you say, there is a hell of a lot of space there for things to rattle around in. Lol

welsh dragon

Stupid things. Things people say to me. Things I have said to others. Things I didn't say. Things I should have said and didn't say, and 101 other things. There are , lots of things we wish we could say but don't aren't tnere.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I have periods of insomnia they bring such joy to my life trying to function after having about 8 hours sleep in an entire week whilst running around like a lunatic after small people and keeping on top of everything. I think they end just because they have brought me to my knees and everything is at empty!

I don't have things going round and round in my head I just get to bedtime and am not tired, despite the fact that the rest of the day has been spent almost falling asleep every time I sit down! Tis most aaarrrrggghh!

welsh dragon

Great. Wonderful. Can't wait. I can hear the birds twittering outside now. It's better than hearing them especially the owls stomping around on my roof at stupid oclock in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom