Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
@thegreenman at that price, it would be cheaper to have them all out and have false ones put in. It would be a lot less trouble.

I know, but the thought of taking them out and putting them in a jug of water each night is a bit of a passion killer:thumbsdown:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Evening all!

Bit wet today. It's never good when you're soaked even before you get to work... And I don't think the porridge this morning suited me, I felt a bit rough all morning.

However, the sun came out this afternoon, and I came home after work and made crabapple and ginger jelly, made up from my own idea, and I think it's rather good!

Oh and I got a parcel in post to Puddles.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
No, not all boy cats do it, but I have known quite a number with seriously vile habits, a friends of mines tom cat (neutered) used to do un-speakable things to anything fleecy preferably when he had an audience.

Is Tasha neutered? Was Leo her brother? Were they both together as kittens or older cats or or or , the list of questions as to why he did not is endless. Some do some don't there is no hard and fast rule!

Leo was about ten years old when I decided to get another cat. Tasha was about two. From the start they seem to accept each other. Occasionally when Leo thought Tasha had eaten his (Leo's) biskits, he would try to box her on the nose but would "miss" by about three inches.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think I would like a cat this colour.

http://imgur.com/r/aww/bOhZKpT

TVC

Just saying

.facebook_-181892047.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Evening all!

Bit wet today. It's never good when you're soaked even before you get to work... And I don't think the porridge this morning suited me, I felt a bit rough all morning.

However, the sun came out this afternoon, and I came home after work and made crabapple and ginger jelly, made up from my own idea, and I think it's rather good!

Oh and I got a parcel in post to Puddles.
^_^ fankoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom