Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well team I can report that the mint tea here is delicious but the ordinary tea is, that green sickly smiley that I don't seem to have at the moment.
However the cake is stupendous and I will attempt to get a photo later.
I have to say I do like the coffee as it's very strong, just what you need after dealing with a sulky 8 yr old.
You will be pleased to know I didn't drown him canoeing.

Hill Wimp

Heavens CAD has got a bit heavy, relaxing fox hunting, smoking the social piriah and collective worship.
Now I understand why @welsh dragon has sought sanctuary.

Have I missed much else ?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Leo did not try to violate her. Was he unusual?

No, not all boy cats do it, but I have known quite a number with seriously vile habits, a friends of mines tom cat (neutered) used to do un-speakable things to anything fleecy preferably when he had an audience.

Is Tasha neutered? Was Leo her brother? Were they both together as kittens or older cats or or or , the list of questions as to why he did not is endless. Some do some don't there is no hard and fast rule!

Puddles

I was doing an on-line order on Ocado for my Mother. She refuses to believe that you can freeze milk in plastic bottles. So she has small tins of Carnation evaporated milk in her store cupboard for if/when she runs out of milk. Mr Ocado very helpfully includes people's reviews of items. On the one for Carnation milk, some one said how easy it was to make a small quantity of cheese sauce to go with macaroni etc, by heating the evaporated milk and adding grated cheese. I like cheese sauce with things like cauliflower, but it always seems such a faff to make a very small quantity. What does the panel think?

:secret: I got a bit confuddled when ordering her some soup, and put tea soup :huh: instead of pea soup on the "list".

I freeze proper cheese sauce, I make a huge batch when cheese is on offer at silly prices, then I do the flour, butter, milk thing and add the cheese and then freeze it in the right size batches for stuff.

I also freeze already made macaroni cheese, cauliflower cheese etc and it comes out alright

Puddles

Heavens CAD has got a bit heavy, relaxing fox hunting, smoking the social piriah and collective worship.
Now I understand why @welsh dragon has sought sanctuary.

Have I missed much else ?

Yes I am very grumpy and so the house is under going upheaval to be organised to within a nth of it's life. The children are revolting and that is about all.

Hill Wimp

OMG I bet Mrs RM is on Valium by now. Is Minor coming home ?

Puddles

How can such cute children be revolting. I will swap you a revolting 8 yr old for your two any day. I guarantee yours will be far better behaved.
Only being a God parent I lack the true parental skills needed.

With you? Yes they would be perfect little angelic small people of goodness.... here hmmm I have just had to break up the fight so that Squidge leaves User76 to do her own version of drawing "roundy roundys" (spirals) whilst he concentrates on his spellings and punctuation homework. They are now in two separate rooms to continue!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@Puddles I am sorry to tell you that it doesn't get better as they get older I am afraid. I remember coming home from work one night when my son was 14 and my daughter was 12. I could hear shouting and squealing coming from in the house. When I ran in I found my son on the dining room floor on his back and my daughter was on top of him trying to strangle him. Apparently he had squirted her with water and she went after him.

They still argue now and my son is 40 and my daughter is 38. Oh the joy of children.

Puddles

@Puddles I am sorry to tell you that it doesn't get better as they get older I am afraid. I remember coming home from work one night when my son was 14 and my daughter was 12. I could hear shouting and squealing coming from in the house. When I ran in I found my son on the dining room floor on his back and my daughter was on top of him trying to strangle him. Apparently he had squirted her with water and she went after him.

They still argue now and my son is 40 and my daughter is 38. Oh the joy of children.

Oh I am aware I have a friend who has 5 children aged 14,13,8,7 & 4 so I get all the glorious details. The issue we have at the moment is User76 has started pre-school and so she has learned some lovely "Get your brother back" techniques, she bit him so hard the other day she drew blood and left a full set of perfect teeth marks, I had said to him stop winding your sister up, he would not listen but he is now starting to learn she can hold her own :laugh:

Apparently when I was three I picked up a lump of 2 by 4 and knocked my brother off the tricycle at that point my parents stopped saying to him to be gentle with the baby!

GM

Legendary Member
Hi. Just back from the dentist so I shouldn't have biscuits anyway especially as I had to pay £80. All they did was
Clean them and then the dentist poked around and took 2 x rays for they're records.

I think you got off a bit lighter than me this afternoon. £666.... one crown, 2 fillings and a clean up :sad: I blame Hils, she started it! :giggle:

In other minor news, Rocky Minor is having fun in Madegascar....three weeks ago a local mob murdered (burnt alive) two Europeans suspected of ritual torture of a young boy and then there were huge riots and a curfew was imposed. When things had settled down, they got a rabid dog in his compound which he had to put down but not before getting its saliva on his hands. He's now had the prophylactic shot of vaccine........Rocky Minimus witnessed a teenager being stabbed outside his house during a gang fight. So life has been really quite quiet in our household. :eek: - all true, by the way and all happened in the last 3 weeks.

Wow, that's scary:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom