Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
^ The story of my life!

classic33

Leg End Member
I miss the Thomas days.

Thomas and friends was all my son was interested in for a period. He loved the books and DVD's and we had loads of wooden track and engines. When I was on night shifts, he and his Dad used to produce and rehearse their own dramatic Thomas story on the living room rug whilst I was sleeping and do a performance for me when I got up. There always used to a terrible crash, followed by the immortal line "Luckily, no one was hurt." Happy days!

Within about four weeks of starting primary school, he declared Thomas was for babies and that was the end of that!
I still collect some of the Thomas The Tank Engine locomotives!!
http://www.gaugemaster.com/search_r...rand~~578~~brand%20%ACthomas%AC&currentpage=1

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Your lucky you had to contend with thomas. My grandchildren loved the dam telly tubbies. While my daughter was in hospital having grandchild number 3 I had to watch that programme twice a day every day.

I wanted to commit suicide......

classic33

Leg End Member
I know the weather in the south is usually better Classic but does that picture really look like Gatwick ?
Mid-Summer-Sunset-020.jpg

Yorkshire sunset!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?

All you sicknotes! Man Up!

Children, families, doctors, nurses and administrators from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock lip synching to Roar most of the children are long term patients

classic33

Leg End Member
Hopless did her 100 miler in a great time. Classic has posted some risque photos. It's raining on Potsy. Phil's car ran out of petrol. Shaun has made a few more changes and now I'm back up to 16,300 posts. TVC has had a bath. So all earth shattering events........

What more could you want :laugh:?
Where are these pictures you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom