Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Apologies for the angle but you get the drift.

The 8 year old is being precocious and his mum is pandering. So I have found the free wifi for 20 minutes before I take him canoeing, or so he thinks :whistle:
What happenned to leaving the phone behind. OR are you still at Gatwick waiting on your flight leaving in the morning?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Leo did not try to violate her. Was he unusual?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I was doing an on-line order on Ocado for my Mother. She refuses to believe that you can freeze milk in plastic bottles. So she has small tins of Carnation evaporated milk in her store cupboard for if/when she runs out of milk. Mr Ocado very helpfully includes people's reviews of items. On the one for Carnation milk, some one said how easy it was to make a small quantity of cheese sauce to go with macaroni etc, by heating the evaporated milk and adding grated cheese. I like cheese sauce with things like cauliflower, but it always seems such a faff to make a very small quantity. What does the panel think?

:secret: I got a bit confuddled when ordering her some soup, and put tea soup :huh: instead of pea soup on the "list".

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Can it be frozen after you make it. If so you could make a decent quantity, put it into small c ontainers and use when required.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:hungry:The great oracle internet says yes you can freeze sauce with cheese in it. You can keep it in the freezer for about 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom