Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
I missed a bit so I don't know what happened between the engineers arriving and the happy ending where one of the engines learned a valuable lesson, I think is was based on the crying wolf thing, the fat controller is usually a forgiving boss and just ensures they learn their lesson and don't do it again!
I miss the Thomas days.

Thomas and friends was all my son was interested in for a period. He loved the books and DVD's and we had loads of wooden track and engines. When I was on night shifts, he and his Dad used to produce and rehearse their own dramatic Thomas story on the living room rug whilst I was sleeping and do a performance for me when I got up. There always used to a terrible crash, followed by the immortal line "Luckily, no one was hurt." Happy days!

Within about four weeks of starting primary school, he declared Thomas was for babies and that was the end of that!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Someone just posted this on twitter, thought it summed it up nicely ^_^

BXK61hlIMAAhqK8.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
You're more than welcome.... but that last biscuit is mine !
Hi. Just back from the dentist so I shouldn't have biscuits anyway especially as I had to pay £80. All they did was
Clean them and then the dentist poked around and took 2 x rays for they're records.

Its not very nice here today. It's wet, wet and more wet. Not many people are about.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
A group of baby burrowing owls (Athene cunicularia) for @Speicher

They don't seem to be doing a lot of burrowing, just standing around doing nowt ............. friends of yours rocky :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom