Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I live in the foothills of the cambrian mountains. In fact if I walk 100 yards down the lane, I can see cadr idris in the distance. I live about 9 miles from macnynlleth just off the a470.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
Welcome back. We did a lot of work on the house this weekend, it's very satisfying isn't it?
Yes but it's hard to stay motivated. I've found making a list of what I want to accomplish for the day really helps.... if I think about how much more I have to do I get overwhelmed and don't want to do anything. Breaking it down into more viable chunks makes it feel easier and I get more done.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I live in the foothills of the cambrian mountains. In fact if I walk 100 yards down the lane, I can see cadr idris in the distance. I live about 9 miles from macnynlleth just off the a470.

Oooh nice. I drove near there coming back from North Wales last summer - straight down the A470 and peeled off at Rhyader IIRC.

welsh dragon

@thegreenman it is. My mother thought I was mad coming here because the welsh are very clicky she said. However they are some of the nicest people you could meet and are always willing to help if we need it.

somewhere in america

member of the unknown
macnynlleth? There is something way wrong with that word.... oh wait too many consonants, too little vowels for my American brain!

welsh dragon

I have been hankering to do a Welsh top-to-bottom for some years.
Start at my Aunts place, and finish at my Dads. And drop in on @Plax as I pass Snowdonia.
Only problem is it'd be bound to rain. Well, that and I'd keel over on one of the climbs, of which there are loads...
Absolutely. So hilly. Its hard to find a flat bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom