Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
No I am going to make some round gingerbread (with Maggot) and need to cut them to the same roundness of Oreo's then User76 can assist making the shoes they go in to give to her pre-school ladies at Yule.

elffeet6.jpg

elffeet2.jpg

The template is for Oreo size cookies
Very nice. You will be better off just buying some oreo cookies and use one as a template. The rest we'll use as missiles next time a tea chatter strays into CAD

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
@Arch I have a knitting query are bamboo needles all right or would I need those metal ones? I have searched and searched all the charity shops for needles and can find none but I have found a set of bamboo ones on e-bay they are
SINGLE POINTED BAMBOO CARBONISED KNITTING NEEDLES

Are these just the sort of same as metal ones?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Arch I have a knitting query are bamboo needles all right or would I need those metal ones? I have searched and searched all the charity shops for needles and can find none but I have found a set of bamboo ones on e-bay they are

Are these just the sort of same as metal ones?

Believe this or not, I have been reliably informed (by the Manager of the local Blue Cross charity shop) that Charity shops cannot sell knitting needles, unless they are in the original packet. :scratch: Apparently this is a Healthy and safety issue. :huh:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Believe this or not, I have been reliably informed (by the Manager of the local Blue Cross charity shop) that Charity shops cannot sell knitting needles, unless they are in the original packet. :scratch: Apparently this is a Healthy and safety issue. :huh:

Really, oh well that explains my fruitless search then! I wonder what they think people are doing with said knitting needles to make them a elf issue

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It's so you know they're sterile.;)

Sara_H

Guru
My local charity shop sell's sackfuls of them! They're putting us all in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom