Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Another picture from Twitter......I think I've fallen in love

28.jpg

I think someone is getting broody

Lullabelle

Banana
As I am not working overtime at the moment I am now walking to work in the morning. After seeing the weather report earlier I think I will get my waterproof overtrousers out for tomorrow.

Lullabelle

Banana
Ha ha ......you are perceptive, Lu.

I've always had a hankering for an English bulldog pup. Mrs R says no but that doesn't stop me looking at pictures :laugh: - still I suppose I could look at a lot worse.

I watched the programme on BBC4 last night about walruses and they had a clip of three baby orphans being raised. The trouble is that they grow to 10' long and weigh over a ton. I'm not sure our local fish monger could cope with the demand.

I would love a dog but with our lifestyle it would be wrong. Maybe when we retire, we have talked briefly about this but our tastes in breed differ

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:cuppa: Please :biggrin:

We are back we did do the Brickworks, the rain stopped and the sun shone and then when we were eating lunch the sky went black and we got soaked as the deluge came down!

We had fun though we rode trains and peered at Steam Engines,
IMGP2880.JPG

and tiddly ones

IMGP2883.JPG

tractors, boats,

IMGP2877.JPG

we watched the blacksmith, saw a Punch & Judy show, made a scarecrow & a brick.

User76 also made good friends with the living statue,
IMGP2873a.jpg

had a long chat with the lady engine driver (and now wants to be a steam train driver and eat eggs, sausage and bacon cooked in the steam engine fire) the lady engine driver is in this picture

IMGP2872.JPG

We splashed in puddles too!
IMGP2875.JPG

Mattonsea

Über Member
:cuppa: Please :biggrin:

We are back we did do the Brickworks, the rain stopped and the sun shone and then when we were eating lunch the sky went black and we got soaked as the deluge came down!

We had fun though we rode trains and peered at Steam Engines,
View attachment 31121

and tiddly ones

View attachment 31122
tractors, boats,

View attachment 31123

we watched the blacksmith, saw a Punch & Judy show, made a scarecrow & a brick.

User76 also made good friends with the living statue,
View attachment 31124

had a long chat with the lady engine driver (and now wants to be a steam train driver and eat eggs, sausage and bacon cooked in the steam engine fire) the lady engine driver is in this picture

View attachment 31125

We splashed in puddles too!
View attachment 31126

Men in greasy overalls ,and no rain?

Puddles

Men in greasy overalls ,and no rain?

Men (and women) in greasy overalls and lots of rain in short periods of time with periods of dryness in between

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ha ha ......you are perceptive, Lu.

I've always had a hankering for an English bulldog pup. Mrs R says no but that doesn't stop me looking at pictures :laugh: - still I suppose I could look at a lot worse.

I watched the programme on BBC4 last night about walruses and they had a clip of three baby orphans being raised. The trouble is that they grow to 10' long and weigh over a ton. I'm not sure our local fish monger could cope with the demand.

There was a programme a few weeks back, about orphan orang utans, and they showed a lady pushing a wheelbarrow with about 8 baby orangs in it, all hanging onto the sides, it was soooooooooo cute!

I would love a dog but with our lifestyle it would be wrong. Maybe when we retire, we have talked briefly about this but our tastes in breed differ

Easy, get a mongrel of both! Unless one of you hankers after a wolfhound and the other wants a dachshund...

Well, we're worn out. The walls have all been PVA'd and will be ready for painting next week. NT has done loads of little fiddly tidying jobs with cables and pipes and stuff and sorted some of the missing floorboards. I was on a bit of a mission, so I cleaned the velux windows, and gave the bathroom cabinet doors a first top coat too.

Puddles

A lot of physical activity is being reported by tea drinkers this afternoon, you mast all be starving, roast beef anyone?

View attachment 31131

I'm stuffed now ^_^

Looks yummy, we had meaty pork ribs (collected from the butcher this morning) that had marinated all day in home made plum sauce with sweetcorn that was picked and frozen last month and mash tatoes out the garden. Mr P was on nights last night but off now till Tuesday morning I am ignoring the bedtime chaos and letting him attempt to herd the two small beings :laugh:. We shall have roast tomorrow not sure roast what though....

Reactions: TVC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom