Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is that the one Jason had?
Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow; Jason of Argonauts fame, Golden Fleece - I get it! :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm back from the major expedition to purchase said kettle. £15 from Tescos...:cuppa: service is resumed.

Can anyone guess what I'm going to do this afternoon?...........nothing :laugh: although I might psyche up for a snooze on the sofa.

Classic - has Hils got there yet?
Look above!!
Which is odd. As the aircraft then left seven minutes before it got there to do the return flight.
Only flght out out of Gatwick to her stated destination sofar today.

Arch

Married to Night Train
We had porridge for breakfast, then cracked on upstairs. NT has sorted the pipework for the radiators, while I tidied up some of the dust and cardboard from the floor, then I played to my strengths and put gloop on walls (PVA solution) while NT did some emergency plastering, having found that the new skirting is shorter than the old one was, so there was a gap.

Lunch eaten - the rest of the pie, cheese and bread from yesterday, and back to work. More gloop!

Sara_H

Guru
We had porridge for breakfast, then cracked on upstairs. NT has sorted the pipework for the radiators, while I tidied up some of the dust and cardboard from the floor, then I played to my strengths and put gloop on walls (PVA solution) while NT did some emergency plastering, having found that the new skirting is shorter than the old one was, so there was a gap.

Lunch eaten - the rest of the pie, cheese and bread from yesterday, and back to work. More gloop!
When you have finished your renovations I have plenty for you both to be getting on with here! I can provide pie.

classic33

Leg End Member
I will be doing a Rocky this afternoon on account of my back having properly gone again.

Do we need to rename the Tea thread 'Sicknote Corner'
I said that bath was cursed, but you wouldn't listen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom