Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
What a busy day! Down to town for coffee, and to buy some goodies at the farmers market. Then home to ditch the shopping and pick up tools and barrows, and back over the motorway bridge to the "tasty triangle" to clear shrubs and weeds. We had a couple of helpers, and had dug it all over in a couple of hours to the delight of Angie the organiser. Then we had our lunch - pork pie, cheese, chutney, stuffed chilli and sun dried tomatoes, and corn bread, all bought that morning.

Then over to pick up my laptop, working again, but missing a couple of keys : need to wash the keyboard again we think!

Back home, and just time for a bit of tidying and radiator plumbing in the bedroom. Tomorrow, we'll start on prepping and painting the walls.

Now we have a bottle of beer to share.

TVC

Enjoy your hols Hils.

Hope Hopless hits her hundred.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Speicher - Luca is on BBC4 now :smile:

I think it's an old episode but worth a watch :thumbsup: - although I don't think I've seen this one.

EDIT: I have a feeling that it's a new one to the UK....Luca looks old, Livia is different and Fazio looks very haggard for a young man.

It is a new series. ^_^ Luca seems to have lost some weight. Livia and Mimi have changed, and Fazio looks older. Catarella is still the same.

classic33

Leg End Member
I still say she's been mis-leading us as regards her destination
Flight number as given departs every Wednesday morning at 07:45.
My money is on the airport being her destination!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I still say she's been mis-leading us as regards her destination
Flight number as given departs every Wednesday morning at 07:45.
My money is on the airport being her destination!!
She did post that at 04.56 :eek:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
The quandary for this morning is if Nana still wants to Steam Up with us at the Brickworks in this weather... User76 & I are fine as we have waterproof trousers, wellies & jackets, Nana, however, only has a waterproof jacket the timeline forecast from the met office has big black clouds & rain on it all day
gloomy-smiley-emoticon.gif

We have thunder & lightening now too

Arch

Married to Night Train
We had a good storm yesterday as we worked on the bedroom, including a really good rainbow.
IMAG1310.jpg

We could see the whole arc from one end to the other, which I don't think I've ever seen before.

I'm going to love that room. When it rains you can hear it on the roof, and watch it washing down the velux window.

:cuppa: anyone?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We had a good storm yesterday as we worked on the bedroom, including a really good rainbow. View attachment 31093
We could see the whole arc from one end to the other, which I don't think I've ever seen before.

I'm going to love that room. When it rains you can hear it on the roof, and watch it washing down the velux window.

:cuppa: anyone?
I got caught out by that storm, riding down off the hill above Mytholmroyd at about 17:50 yesterday, so I would guess it hit Manchester at about 17:30?

It was probably the most impressively bad weather that I have experienced in this country! The sky went from blue to red to black in a few minutes.

Your rainbow reminds me of one I snapped near Haworth on a forum ride ...

sheep-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow-wide.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah that sounds about right. We left Horwich about 4.30-45, and raced it back, catching the edge of it most of the way, the sky in the rear view was black with lightning flashes. Very dramatic.

Should get up soon. I have a fancy for porridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom