Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
'Tis sunny but windy here, which means an hour and a half freezing to death on the sidelines watching small boys live their dreams :cold:

Ho hum, out for a curry later! :hungry: Though I am on a diet, so it will be a small portion of tarka dal and rice for me :smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:blink: :scratch: :blink:

Is the font on the forum bigger and darker than it was yesterday? :scratch:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Morning all :hello:

I'm back from my swim - 2,000m and that's my exercise for today. It's a mixture of :rain: and :sun: here, so being a softy southerner, I didn't fancy a :bicycle:

On my list today: finish my mum's tax return, write to her bank to stop them hassling her with unsuitable products, put up four lampshades that Mrs R bought, buy a new kettle to replace the one that has just exploded, do the ironing......and chill.

Kettlewatch continues then.

I managed to find a kettle exactmently like the one wot I had got. ^_^ So now I have a spare base, and a spare lid, handle etc if they break, and if they can be put on a different kettle that is the same.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Hang on S, whatever broke last time will break the next time so then you'll have 2 spare bases and lids...

The kettle in question had considerable help from me in getting broken. I dropped it. :blush: Fortunately it was full of cold water, not hot.

The new kettle is now "not a current model", so a new new one will not be available next time a kettle breaks.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
:blink: :scratch: :blink:

Is the font on the forum bigger and darker than it was yesterday? :scratch:
Is see you've purchased new reading glasses...

Nihal

Veteran
Found this on Twitter......baby Wol learning to fly ....aaaaaaah

BW9VVgSIUAAlCML.jpg
I got caught out by that storm, riding down off the hill above Mytholmroyd at about 17:50 yesterday, so I would guess it hit Manchester at about 17:30?

It was probably the most impressively bad weather that I have experienced in this country! The sky went from blue to red to black in a few minutes.

Your rainbow reminds me of one I snapped near Haworth on a forum ride ...

sheep-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow-wide.jpg
Is that a cow at the end of the rainbow?:eek:

Sara_H

Guru
Ha! 3-1 to us :hyper:

I am back now. Son has gone to pub with his Dad and a few other boys and Dad's for post match celebration, so me and the stinky dog are off out for a stroll round the park after a banana and a :cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom