Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Cute

How about these ?
owl.jpg
owl 2.jpg

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:hello: All :cuppa:?

Now I am all clean, User76 is in bed.

It was an interesting day I think the last time I went on a train was when I was pregnant with User76 and in Scotland, in fact, I think It might have been the day we went to find out what flavour User76 was...

Hamble is an un-manned station so we had to figure out the ticket machine, it does have cycle locky bollardy things to lock your bike to though which was another conundrum how to lock "Little" to it as well the answer was unhitch and use 2nd d lock & cable to lock it to the bollardy thing & to Bertha, I could not have done too bad a job as both Bertha & Little were there upon our return.

IMGP2833.JPG

User76 enjoyed her first proper train ride, I am not sure the rest of the carriage enjoyed her squeals of delight or narration on every horse, cow, river etc we passed, she waved at stations and some of the people waiting even waved back, she amused a young couple at one station by licking the window & waving, she is such a delight!

IMGP2839.JPG

Some of those gaps between train and station are seriously not funny either as a big person let alone for small people! :eek:

We had a nice lunch in some place called Poppins that not only was near the Art Centre but, most importantly, was child friendly and had wipe clean seats! It also did HUGE mugs of coffee :smile: and had some rather impressive desserts but we were too full for one of them :sad:

User76 enjoyed Boing! lots it was really good and at just under an hour long perfect for little ones, she laughed, she clapped she accidently did a little (thank goodness) wee on me (despite 4 toilet stops including one before we went in), she caught one of the teddy bears, she was transfixed! If you do have little ones it is on tour and well worth a visit.

We walked back to the train station and bought sticky buns from the market on the way, when we got back to Hamble Train Station Bertha & Little were still there, so we un-locked re-hitched and trundled home.

All in all a lovely lovely day.....

Tomorrow is the End of the Season Steam Up at Bursledon Brickworks with ghosts & ghouls
halloween-ghost.gif
where they steam up everything, traction engines, cranes, trains, etc which is always good fun so it will be another busy busy day :biggrin:

Mattonsea

Über Member
:hello: All :cuppa:?

Now I am all clean, User76 is in bed.

It was an interesting day I think the last time I went on a train was when I was pregnant with User76 and in Scotland, in fact, I think It might have been the day we went to find out what flavour User76 was...

Hamble is an un-manned station so we had to figure out the ticket machine, it does have cycle locky bollardy things to lock your bike to though which was another conundrum how to lock "Little" to it as well the answer was unhitch and use 2nd d lock & cable to lock it to the bollardy thing & to Bertha, I could not have done too bad a job as both Bertha & Little were there upon our return.

View attachment 31082

User76 enjoyed her first proper train ride, I am not sure the rest of the carriage enjoyed her squeals of delight or narration on every horse, cow, river etc we passed, she waved at stations and some of the people waiting even waved back, she amused a young couple at one station by licking the window & waving, she is such a delight!

View attachment 31083

Some of those gaps between train and station are seriously not funny either as a big person let alone for small people! :eek:

We had a nice lunch in some place called Poppins that not only was near the Art Centre but, most importantly, was child friendly and had wipe clean seats! It also did HUGE mugs of coffee :smile: and had some rather impressive desserts but we were too full for one of them :sad:

User76 enjoyed Boing! lots it was really good and at just under an hour long perfect for little ones, she laughed, she clapped she accidently did a little (thank goodness) wee on me (despite 4 toilet stops including one before we went in), she caught one of the teddy bears, she was transfixed! If you do have little ones it is on tour and well worth a visit.

We walked back to the train station and bought sticky buns from the market on the way, when we got back to Hamble Train Station Bertha & Little were still there, so we un-locked re-hitched and trundled home.

All in all a lovely lovely day.....

Tomorrow is the End of the Season Steam Up at Bursledon Brickworks with ghosts & ghouls
halloween-ghost.gif
where they steam up everything, traction engines, cranes, trains, etc which is always good fun so it will be another busy busy day :biggrin:
Can I come next time ???????????

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Can I come next time ???????????

Of course!:laugh:

Your littlest would have loved it! Start of November we will be visiting again for Smurfs or Planes can't remember which is at The Point in Eastleigh & which is at The Berry Theatre in Hedge End and then we are seeing another play called something "Brian Gravy" on December 7th.

We are really lucky to have these two near us cos they are cheap as cheap for tickets :smile:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I think it's wine O'Clock. Glass anyone?
No thanks. Have already started on beer and I mustn't mix my drinks.:thumbsup:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Right i am leaving you all in peace for a week, i have things to sort and an early start tomorrow. Hope you are all disgracefully bad whilst i am away and you will know im back with the cascade of likes ( i promise i won't).

Cheer on @hopless500 she is doing her maiden 100 miler tomorrow :bravo:fingers crossed it stays dry for her.

Happy pedalling and i look forward to all your news on my return :hello:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Right i am leaving you all in peace for a week, i have things to sort and an early start tomorrow. Hope you are all disgracefully bad whilst i am away and you will know im back with the cascade of likes ( i promise i won't).

Cheer on @hopless500 she is doing her maiden 100 miler tomorrow :bravo:fingers crossed it stays dry for her.

Enjoy.:thumbsup: And good luck to @hopless500 - It'll all be worth the effort.^_^

classic33

Leg End Member

Flight number & departing airport required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom