Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Yes, where are @Archie_tect and @Biscuit ? I miss you guys......

:hello:. Still alive. Dark shorter days not good for me. Hello to everyone...missed you all. :hugs:

classic33

Leg End Member
Right, which 1 of you lot has given me a cold :ninja:

Grim Reaper.jpg

--Classic33​

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:hello:. Still alive. Dark shorter days not good for me. Hello to everyone...missed you all. :hugs:
:hello:

Phew! Re-fuelled on crackers, red leicester & piccallili :hungry: now back to searching for online tutorials as my brain appears to refuse to remember how to blanket stitch - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I swear small people suck all the knowledge out of you!

Once I have :cuppa: and done some deep breathing and
meditation.gif
I shall attempt it again.

If I still manage to make a complete pigs ear of it I shall say very rude words
Imsoscreamingmad.gif
and give up and go to bed

Arch

Married to Night Train
:hello:

Phew! Re-fuelled on crackers, red leicester & piccallili :hungry: now back to searching for online tutorials as my brain appears to refuse to remember how to blanket stitch - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I swear small people suck all the knowledge out of you!

Once I have :cuppa: and done some deep breathing and
meditation.gif
I shall attempt it again.

If I still manage to make a complete pigs ear of it I shall say very rude words
Imsoscreamingmad.gif
and give up and go to bed

I always get a blind spot about blanket stitch, I have to remember how to start it, then I find I forget half way along a seam.

I'm ready for bed now, can't stop yawning.... :tired:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Welcome back :hello:

I have travelled to the vista that is Reading today. I do like living in the country. ^_^. Thanks Rocky * Man * :hugs:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Wow - that's impressive. Just how many sprouts do you eat to be able to achieve that :scratch:

Eleventy Million hundred and twelvety two!

I always get a blind spot about blanket stitch, I have to remember how to start it, then I find I forget half way along a seam.

I'm ready for bed now, can't stop yawning.... :tired:

I finally had a light bulb moment at the last tutorial and I have no done an ear! Now to the other ear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom