Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Poor Moss, at least Snipe is used to living with you and your funny ways :whistle:#
:boxing:

Snipe's nose is now out of joint because Moss is chewing the chew toy that Snipe doesn't play with. Or chew. Snipe wants to play pull-the-pull-toy but Moss decided she didn't like that game after Snipe cheated by bopping her on the head in order to win.

Lullabelle

Banana
After much :addict: on Sunday and some measurementing with a teeny ruler to make sure 17mm by 7mm was the right size, I did find the right shape of curtain hook (rather like a caravan curtain hook, but a bit bigger). They were ordered and arrived this morning. So I have changed all the hooks, and put the curtains back up. Then realised that if I had put the right hand curtain on the left hand side, the faded bit of the right hand curtain would not be seened. :wacko:

Now having :cuppa: before taking down the curtings and then putting them back up.

Yesterday I was told, again, by someone that I sound like Sandi Toksvig. When TVC and Lulu are ready, they might telll us how funny she was.

She was very funny :laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
She was very funny :laugh:

I saw her once at an airport, but I was not brave enough to say hello. If she had longer, slightly darker hair, and was a bit slimmer, and four inches taller, she would look like me. ^_^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq0mTVk3C0QRf9gOF2jzGXTJDxuxgNMsiAEVaZ1PoidRAP6QhU.jpg

Last edited:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Mack has spent the day with the cows in the next field , but when time came to for milking he didn't want his new black and white
mates to go. :sad: He needs a dentist next may be Hill Wimp can recommended hers.:hello:

Yeah why not, you too can pay for the dentist and his family to visit yet another exotic island in the sun. Much more of this and he will be retiring :eek: and he is younger than me !

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Is that you or Sandi? :unsure:

I think that is Sandi. :unsure:

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Evenings!!
And I think TheDoctor might be in need of a doctor.
I did the WNRttP:bicycle::cheers:, but didn't actually go into the pub :eek:
In my defence, it's a pub I don't like very much - too restauranty and far too expensive - but even so...
Now I'm home, I don't even fancy a pint glass of the old fermented grape juice either.
I think I've been replaced with an alien replicant of myself.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I saw her once at an airport, but I was not brave enough to say hello. If she had longer, slightly darker hair, and was a bit slimmer, and four inches taller, she would look like me. ^_^

Well, I can see the resemblance, certainly. That photo of you looks just like Sandi.

*disclaimer - I have never met Sandi. Or Speicher, for that matter.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Evenings!!
In my defence, it's a pub I don't like very much - too restauranty and far too expensive - but even so...
Now I'm home, I don't even fancy a pint glass of the old fermented grape juice either.

:eek: have a glass of water, you will soon remember what you are missing

TVC

Given that you have never published a photo of yourself, we can't judge. Unlike Rocky who appears on t'internet more than Tulisa.

classic33

Leg End Member
Evenings!!
Man Flu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom