Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Just had a chat with TVC, he is now off to get chips, Tuesday at work a couple of guys buy chips and smother them in chilli sauce and always give some to TVC

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I'm just back in from another session of filming. Doug and I were doing a few links to camera. (I'm not good at these as I always fluff my lines:shy:).

DSC02096.JPG

Preparing the knockabout bike for its close-up.

Mattonsea

Über Member
I think I have made a new medicinal break through apparently when you are 3 been up half the night, are coughing like you have a 60 a day habit, if you have a bath, get your hair all combed through and conditioned, then are treated with nit shampoo, then have you hair all dried and put up so it is "pretty" you suddenly become totally cured and bounce around like a demented loon and demand to go to school... so we dressed and mounted Bertha at double speed and she is now running around like a demented loon in pre-school
That will be the nit shampoo its got EPO in it .WANA are coming to look at your nit passport !!!!!!!!!!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I might watch it then. :thumbsup:

Sharknado?

Morning all, hope i have not missed to much of Plumberwatch... had a snooze and while I did the sun has appeared and roasted me whilst I was asleep, I feel marginally human again.

Quick :cuppa: then I need to prepare dinner and hopefully manage to get in the loft for a rummage.

Mattonsea

Über Member
001_zps3886df0b.jpg

Here is Mack , we just rescued him this morning . He is a Belgium warm blood in a sad state. No grass no hard feed and care. He has had his first
feed and woofed it down . He was so hungry he was eating thistles . Fingers crossed he will pull through. He should be 800kg but is 400???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom