Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
2807145-cold_fever_flu_cold_smiley_emoticon_000546_large.gif

Man Flu.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
:blush: I never knew mobile telephonic devices could get so complicated. :wacko:

NT and I amused ourselves imagining a sketch in which a Neanderthal is trying to buy a new axe, in a shop, and is being offered as many bewildering options as the average phone shop.

I'll pass on the advice. The other thing is that he doesn't want to go everything through Google either.

He's off home now. Friday seems a long way off.

<sigh>

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Me either, Pay You Go for me, I top up about £10 a year. When my ancient phone finally gave up the ghost after 7 years I had to get a new one......

"Hello Tesco Supermarket, what is the cheapest non-contract mobile what does telephone calls and texts and nothing else thank you ever so much"
"oh that would be £9.99"
"can I use these voucher things?"
"Yes you can, that will be 4.99 then madam...."
fankoo

I think I top up my phone by about £30 a year on Payg. :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
On a positive note, yesterday we had a nice dinner of cottage pie, carrots and red cababge, and today we had leftover pie and cabbage, with stir fried courgette ribbons. Yum!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Classic is right. Mrs R was hugely overcharged for data roaming when we were touring in Europe this summer. She phoned Vodafone to cancel her contract and they said if she stayed they would only charge her £4 instead of the. £65 that they had billed.

Im with TMobile or EE whichever day it is and i will be turning my phone off when i go away next week as the roaming data and text charges have got silly. No CC for me from Sunday.

1 whole week without you lot @ Potsy will be pleased though he will have no one to follow for a week:tongue:

classic33

Leg End Member
NT and I amused ourselves imagining a sketch in which a Neanderthal is trying to buy a new axe, in a shop, and is being offered as many bewildering options as the average phone shop.

I'll pass on the advice. The other thing is that he doesn't want to go everything through Google either.

He's off home now. Friday seems a long way off.

<sigh>
13 million options on an automated switchboard 'll wear your fingers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom