Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

@Rockymountain is back, a fit and healthy Southerner :tongue:
You have never met him have you?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Excuse me a moment:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

That is all.
Has someone been putting the wrong things in their boxes again? :unsure:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Furthermore:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

All we wanted to do was set NT up with a new phone contract.

Five and a half hours later, the credit check is still pending, and we can't even just say "scrap it,we'll go elsewhere"

We must have spent two of those hours just waiting around in the shop while staff tried to chase it up each time we went back...

classic33

Leg End Member
Furthermore:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

All we wanted to do was set NT up with a new phone contract.

Five and a half hours later, the credit check is still pending, and we can't even just say "scrap it,we'll go elsewhere"

We must have spent two of those hours just waiting around in the shop while staff tried to chase it up each time we went back...
Not sw EE t by any chance?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh and reading done (Snow White & the 7 Aliens) spellings done, although for the rest of the night I shall have "Duh Eh Nuh Ih Eh Duh" in my head along with "Ih Guh Huh".

Dinner done, ended up with pie Apple with a few leftover raspberries & blackberries which they are now having for breakfast ( and as pudding in pots for lunch) as Squidge could not eat anymore after his 3rd helping of sprouts (sorry whoever sits next to him in class tomorrow) and User76 is refusing to eat anything at all, has now been calpol-ed up and is now snuggling with Clarence & cow cup on the sofa :eek: she is not allowed to be off pre-school tomorrow I need to search the loft for my craft stuff! She has bright red cheeks and a cough I blame you @potsy for giving her cooties!

And she can't be ill as she needs to stay with Papa & have her hair cut whilst I go to parents evening tomorrow
tearing-hair.gif
and I need sleep in order to ask sensible parent questions.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not sw EE t by any chance?

Well, that's the shop yes, we're after a T-mobile contract.

The staff were doing their best, to be fair, but it seems the first referral was passed to the wrong department, and then they took all afternoon to do nothing!

We said, if it's because his business account is quite new, then we'll change to the personal, but no, once it's going through the system, you can't change it...

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Oh and reading done (Snow White & the 7 Aliens) spellings done, although for the rest of the night I shall have "Duh Eh Nuh Ih Eh Duh" in my head along with "Ih Guh Huh".

Dinner done, ended up with pie Apple with a few leftover raspberries & blackberries which they are now having for breakfast ( and as pudding in pots for lunch) as Squidge could not eat anymore after his 3rd helping of sprouts (sorry whoever sits next to him in class tomorrow) and User76 is refusing to eat anything at all, has now been calpol-ed up and is now snuggling with Clarence & cow cup on the sofa :eek: she is not allowed to be off pre-school tomorrow I need to search the loft for my craft stuff! She has bright red cheeks and a cough I blame you @potsy for giving her cooties!

And she can't be ill as she needs to stay with Papa & have her hair cut whilst I go to parents evening tomorrow
tearing-hair.gif
and I need sleep in order to ask sensible parent questions.

:hugs: + :cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom