Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Blimey, how will we survive without you?

Free wifi in the hotel?????

Peacefully :giggle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've been trying out the swiping function on the Swiftkey keyboard on my phone, and quite liking it. NT suggested that if it caught on big time, eventually handwriting might become a series of symbols based on the swiping pattern of each word on a QWERTY keyboard...

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Joking apart I send very few letters. I send about a dozen or so Birdday cards each year, and some peeps receive Ecards from me.

I like writing letters and getting letters in the post, but sadly no one else seems to like doing that anymore and with Mr P no longer in places that go bang a lot no need in that direction either! :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Im with TMobile or EE whichever day it is and i will be turning my phone off when i go away next week as the roaming data and text charges have got silly. No CC for me from Sunday.

1 whole week without you lot @ Potsy will be pleased though he will have no one to follow for a week:tongue:
But will you're phone actually be turned off, or just following a pre-programmed system that makes you think its been turned off?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh and Tudor costume all sort of cut out now I have to sew it (3 guesses why Mr P chief operator of the sewing machine is in the dog house)
AngryCensor01.gif

Mattonsea

Über Member
I like writing letters and getting letters in the post, but sadly no one else seems to like doing that anymore and with Mr P no longer in places that go bang a lot no need in that direction either! :sad:
Places that go bang == Totton????

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Im with TMobile or EE whichever day it is and i will be turning my phone off when i go away next week as the roaming data and text charges have got silly. No CC for me from Sunday.

1 whole week without you lot @ Potsy will be pleased though he will have no one to follow for a week:tongue:

You can buy a "Booster" for use abroad so you wont incur silly data charges OR you could turn off the mobile phone part of your phone and just use the wifi part so you can still get on the internet that way you wont incur any roaming charges at all.

I have an App call HulloMail on mine and if someone calls me instead me having to go to voicemail ( which costs money on T-Mobile) HulloMail downloads the message to my phone as an MP3, the great thing about this is that if you go abroad you can get your voicemails just by connecting to Wifi, then if you install WhatsApp and make sure anyone you want to contact also has it installed you can Text them using Wifi and last but not least if you install Skype you can talk to them using Wifi as long as they also have Skype of course.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You can buy a "Booster" for use abroad so you wont incur silly data charges OR you could turn off the mobile phone part of your phone and just use the wifi part so you can still get on the internet that way you wont incur any roaming charges at all.

I have an App call HulloMail on mine and if someone calls me instead me having to go to voicemail ( which costs money on T-Mobile) HulloMail downloads the message to my phone as an MP3, the great thing about this is that if you go abroad you can get you voicemails just by connecting to Wifi, then if you install WhatsApp and make sure anyone you want to contact also has it installed you can Text them using Wifi and last but not least if you install Skype you can talk to them using Wifi as long as they also have Skype of course.
:wacko: the off button is easier. I can live without communication gadgets for a week. My work life is full of them and its nice not having a phone buzzing in your ear all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom