Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I like the original Star Trek with William Shatner but haven't really got into subsequent versions.

When TVC and I first got together he introduced me to the Next Generation with Picard, Riker etc.. we then tried Deep Space Nine and Voyager, neither was of any interest. Then they went back to the very beginning with Captain Archer, that wasn't very good either apart from loosing gravity whilst Archer was in the shower (1 for the girls). I have seen a few with Bill Shatner but Picard will always be my favourite just as all Doctor Who fans have their favourite Doctor.

Lullabelle

Banana
The weather is better now than it has been all day, brighter too

TVC

Viewers remember, tune in tomorrow for the first exciting day of 'Plumber Watch'. In the opening edition TVC will spend the day sat in a cold house commentiing on CC whilst some bloke rips out his old heating system. Episode two on Tuesday will feature Lu who hopefully will be covering the installation of a new boiler. How many more episodes is anyone's guess.

Tune in tomorrow at 8.00am for the first bullitin, if the plumber actually turns up.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Viewers remember, tune in tomorrow for the first exciting day of 'Plumber Watch'. In the opening edition TVC will spend the day sat in a cold house commentiing on CC whilst some bloke rips out his old heating system. Episode two on Tuesday will feature Lu who hopefully will be covering the installation of a new boiler. How many more episodes is anyone's guess.

Tune in tomorrow at 8.00am for the first bullitin, if the plumber actually turns up.

My sister and brother in law had a plumber for a while, who they usually booked to come twice. Once to fix a thing, and then again a couple of days later to fix it again so it worked this time. This happened a few times, but he was such a nice bloke, they wanted to keep giving him work....

In other news, I've just had a haircut. I didn't have to endure any of the usual mundane questions about going on holiday, and I didn't wince once. NT is a much gentler hairdresser than most professionals!

Missed the 1st lot of :rain::rain:by not going out utnil 11am. However, got hit by
orage1.gif
and :rain::rain:on the way back and got absolutely drenched. Didn't take my overshoes so the last 15 miles was sloshy soggy shoe time :sad:.
We had planned on an 80 miler, but the weather was so bleugh we made it 66 instead.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm back, i did your earlier likes whilst drinking :cuppa: in Winchester Services, not a patch on my Chai. I digress,

@London Female, @Saluki and i did the 50 mile Cycletta Sportive in the New Forest today and it rained and rained and rained. However despite that, i puncture and many parts of Salukis body shouting arghhhh we had a great time. We were fuelled by jelly babies and Haribos. The ride was on a beautiful route and no sight of any nasty locals disrupting the event. All was well and @potsy my ugly mudguards were fab so
raspberry_1325.JPG

Anyway here's our trusty steeds a slick Deft, a Chic Thorn Audaux and my Spech
DSCF1117.JPG

and here is us at the end, bedraggled but still smiling. From the left, me. London Female and Saluki
DSCF1121.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom