Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Page classic we have had a run of horrid winters surely no more.

First report if the day

It's not raining in the New Forest but its cloudy as I can't see @Mattonsea stars.

Keep them crossed:thumbsup:
Everything is crossed.
It's sh!te here. Peeing down and windy.
:cry:

TVC

Good morning to the fit, the unwell and the soggy. Rain all day today here, so just got to get things cleared out for the plumber, arse around on the sofa then go for a giggle watching Jon Richardson tonight... Oh, and Sandi Toksvig tomorrow

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Cooties3.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Google is my friend :laugh:

Plus I should be in bed but I think the toffee apple after the arctic roll is keeping me awake so I am just waiting for my next mousehunt to load my crates onto the train before bed ^_^

NT was saying, toffee apples are often disappointing, because the apples are often no such nice eaters, and a bit 'woolly' and by the time you've got through the toffee you don't facy them. He came up with the idea of the inside outtoffee apple. Take a nice eater, core it, and if you can scopp out the middle a bit more with a spoon. Then fill with molten toffee (or fudge) and put a stick in it before it sets. You get a nice apple, and a sweetie in the middle!

We haven't tried it yet....

We have just tried my hawthorn jelly for the first time, very nice!

It's wet, windy and grey here. We're going to venture as far as the cafe for a coffee/brunch, and maybe some light shopping, get something nice for dinner tonight.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Live or replay?
It was the replay. I did get up early this morning and saw most of the race live though.:thumbsup:

Lots of :rain:here this morning. Not appealing to go out and ride in.:headshake:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Very :rain::rain::rain: here today. Good thing that I did the gardening yesterday. The ground was lovely and soft for digging up weeds. Even more softer now for digging up some plants that have spread too far. That might be done later in the week.

There have been at least two viewings this morning of the house opposite. One lasted about two minutes, so I take that as a "no" then. The second one lasted at least twenty minutes, and they looked in the garage. The house is not in a chain, so it could sell fairly quickly. If you want to move in opposite me, you might have to act fast. ^_^

Lullabelle

Banana
NT was saying, toffee apples are often disappointing, because the apples are often no such nice eaters, and a bit 'woolly' and by the time you've got through the toffee you don't facy them. He came up with the idea of the inside outtoffee apple. Take a nice eater, core it, and if you can scopp out the middle a bit more with a spoon. Then fill with molten toffee (or fudge) and put a stick in it before it sets. You get a nice apple, and a sweetie in the middle!

We haven't tried it yet....

We have just tried my hawthorn jelly for the first time, very nice!

It's wet, windy and grey here. We're going to venture as far as the cafe for a coffee/brunch, and maybe some light shopping, get something nice for dinner tonight.

If you need a quality control tester for your toffee apples :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom