Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oooh Spock
upload_2013-10-12_23-21-57.jpeg

bth_smileyborg-tyCzep-MS7-2007.jpg

TVC

Puddles, you really are armed with a smilie for every occasion

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Just read that this winter is going to be bad and it will start snowing in a matter of weeks........ So I am off to hibernate see you in spring.

I was informed thus by the weatherman

As I always say, no one can predict the weather that far out correctly, not even those multi million pound super computers. Apparently the Daily Express gets 10% more revenue when they scaremonger in their papers because they know more people will buy the paper.

Obviously I can't say they are wrong but this is all guesswork and should never be taken seriously.

classic33

Leg End Member
It snowed heavily in the Cairngorms on Thursday I saw the pictures.
I'm emigrating!
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/winter-arrives-scotland-snow-foot-2359241
Not expected to last as it warms up again.

So when you fly South later this month, you might be "hijacked" by your plane?

classic33

Leg End Member
"While James Madden, forecaster for Exacta Weather, said this winter is likely to bring the worst winter for more than 100 years.
He said: “A horror winter scenario is likely to bring another big freeze with copious snow amounts for many parts of the UK.
“There is also a high-risk scenario that we will experience a scenario similar to December 2010 or much worse at times especially in January. This is likely to produce major disruption to the public transport network and school closures.”
Although the north is in for the worst of the weather the entire country is in for a lengthy blast of Arctic misery, he said."

New Forest Forecast,
Hourly Weather For Today
07:00 10° Cloudy Precip 50%
10:00 11° Showers Precip 75%
13:00 11° Showers Precip 90%
16:00 10° Rain Precip 95%
19:00 10° Rain Precip 90%
22:00 8° Showers Precip 70%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom