Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
^_^ Cheers all. You've made me laugh in the office and I was only swearing loads a few mins ago! I can't call on Fossy cos he's been helpful in the T6 lights thread. Wouldn't be fair.

I'm now going for two drinks with work colleagues before home. Actually looking forward to using my new T6 light, so whoever does the laundry and bikes, my neighbour has the spare keys :thumbsup: Now where did I put that bar of chocolate? :banghead:

So will you be in a minute :boxing:

afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000138-large.gif
NOT !! :rofl:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
:sweat:

But, then pics of children (maggot?) up trees with a big smile on their face like that is worth the effort I would say ^_^

Yep User76 is the smallest and was the one being hung in a tree!

Oh yes, all small people (and a couple of large people) quite tired but all enjoyed the journey now curled up in front of the roaring wood burner about to stuff their faces with more Turkey Soup then nice hot bath and bed for small ones...

Tomorrow is the Pumpkin Festival in the park, should be fun if the weather is not too bad *crosses fingers* although a *ugh* start to the day as I am booked in for a flu jab at 8.15 I am not sure what possessed me to agree to an appointment that early on a Saturday morning :eek:

Frood42

I know where my towel is

Lullabelle

Banana
TVC is a tinker? :eek:

Could he sharpen some knives for me on his rounds?

540181_367651489939847_566045505_n.jpg

(sorry, Lu, couldn't resist it)

:laugh: cheeky. TVC is an engineer with a degree, a very tidy organised mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom