Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
@ColinJ is a great ride leader and he almost never* gets to the front :whistle:

*downhill sections are an exception.

Maybe @ColinJ should do the course you get free BC membership, free clothes and you get paid for doing it.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oh, a picnic :hungry:

Hill? :scratch:

Get Mr P to push it up here http://goo.gl/maps/tfjDW :giggle:

Just saw this about running, and I am seeing some comparisons to my cycling :whistle:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running

That would be mean, I do sometimes make him push it up this one

green lane.png

Puddles

Oh, you are mean :giggle:

But in my defence I only make him to do that when I have "Large" attached and it has

2 Lifejackets (Soaking wet)
2 x Bucket & Spade
2 x Fishing Nets
2 x Crabbing Nets
2 x Crabbing Bucket
Stinky crab bait
Towels
Spare Clothes
Several Flasks
A pile of stones & shells collected on the beach
Bottle of Juice
Picnic Basket
Enormous picnic rug
Miscellaneous rubbish
a sleeping small person

in it.... which does add up to about 75 ish kg including the bike & trailer :blush: we find it quite hard to pack light for a day on the beach in summer

wanda2010

Guru
Can I have a cuppa please? Put a shot of whiskey in it. Ta. It's been a *** of a day and I've more than had enough. Junk food, whilst curled up on the sofa this evening for sure.

Oh, if anyone's got a spare few hours I've got some laundry to load in the washer and two bikes that need fettling. That'll save me doing them tomorrow :thumbsup::smile:

potsy

Rambler
Can I have a cuppa please? Put a shot of whiskey in it. Ta. It's been a *** of a day and I've more than had enough. Junk food, whilst curled up on the sofa this evening for sure.

Oh, if anyone's got a spare few hours I've got some laundry to load in the washer and two bikes that need fettling. That'll save me doing them tomorrow :thumbsup::smile:
I believe @fossyant has a lot of spare time on his hands currently, I'm sure he'll be glad of the oppurtunity to stop himself getting too bored :thumbsup:

Frood42

I know where my towel is
But in my defence I only make him to do that when I have "Large" attached and it has
in it.... which does add up to about 75 ish kg including the bike & trailer :blush: we find it quite hard to pack light for a day on the beach in summer

:sweat:

But, then pics of children (maggot?) up trees with a big smile on their face like that is worth the effort I would say ^_^

Puddles

Or @Rockymountain apparently can do all those things if you pop round there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom