Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Legendary Member
It's :cold: and :rain: here but I don't care, I have some chilli hot chocolate which I'm trying for the first time. It's quite nice.
Hmmm, not sure about that combination in a cup?! Warming though

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I've bypassed the :cuppa: as we are short of milk, and have opened a bottle of parsnip wine instead.
It's quite VERY** strong
149373_1228411546366_100.jpg

** so strong I seem to be imagining tea cozies with eyes on stalks

ooo save some for after Hethersett,or half way round, may invigorate us.

gavgav

Legendary Member
Just ordered myself a Chinese take away. Think I deserve it after this week. One of my best friends from my teenage years committed suicide on Tuesday. His family and our family are still very close and my mum and dad and his mum and dad were on holiday together in America until this happened. It has taken the wind out of my sails a bit. A good game of badminton with @Rickshaw Phil earlier helped me cheer up a bit

Hill Wimp

Just ordered myself a Chinese take away. Think I deserve it after this week. One of my best friends from my teenage years committed suicide on Tuesday. His family and our family are still very close and my mum and dad and his mum and dad were on holiday together in America until this happened. It has taken the wind out of my sails a bit. A good game of badminton with @Rickshaw Phil earlier helped me cheer up a bit
Sorry for your loss @gavgav :hugs:

Hill Wimp

When is it ?

Beaulieu is on Sunday but i am/was going down tomorrow for a ride beforehand and Hethersett is in April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom