Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Does anyone iron their bras?

Anyhoo 2 boxes wrapped amid much swearing then the kyrpton factor like challenge of fitting everything in the box completed, Labels filled in & stuck, £1 coin attached just need small people to write their letters to include.

Niece & Nephew bits not sorted, that can wait til tomorrow.

Currently being tortured by the smell of a rolled turkey breast joint (Donated by Mum - she bought two roasted one, found out roasting them was not a good way to go and so gave up) simmering away in the slow cooker, tis making my tummy rumble.

Lunch boxes made, snack fruit sorted.

First episode of Supernatural Series 9 watched with great excitement :biggrin:

Now I think it is bed time and I am considering going on strike for a few days as Mr P is supposed (ha ha ha ha ha - he has already been put on standby) to be not working for a couple of days.

I think I need to take chocolate suggestive biscuits to bed with milk and Mr Rankin to cogitate the strike action further!

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
What is this 'ironing' of which you speak?
I very rarely iron anything.
I don't even iron shirts and trousers - certainly underwear wouldn't get a look-in.

Sara_H

Guru
Ironing's over rated. Though I did read that ladies should iron the gusset of their knickers (after removing, washing and drying). Apparently it kills off any lingering bacteria. :wacko:
I've survived til now without doing so though, so will give it a miss!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm away to my sick bed, try not to worry about me too much :whistle: :hello:
man flu 3.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Aaaargh - it's The Grim Cheeper! :eek:

The pro cycling season has just about finished for 2013, so now I won't have a lot of sweaty men on bicycles to watch every evening, I decided to start catching up on some of the classic TV series that I have missed out on over the years.

Get this ... The local library charge the same price for DVD collections as for single DVDs!

I now have the first series of The Killing to watch over the next week, for the extortionate sum of ...

... £1.60!!!! :bravo:

Superb series.

classic33

Leg End Member
A bit of tinkering has gone on earlier this morning!!!!!

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all :hello: :cuppa: required..... the dreaded has started, for the second night in a row I've had to get up during the night for a tiddle.....don't get old!

Ironing's over rated. Though I did read that ladies should iron the gusset of their knickers (after removing, washing and drying). Apparently it kills off any lingering bacteria. :wacko:
I've survived til now without doing so though, so will give it a miss!

I quite like ironing since we've got one of those big steam generated irons, and I iron my boxers:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom