Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
That was the Governor of the island (ex rugby international as well), he spent almost half his working day with us. Proper gentleman he was.
It looks stunning. I got married on a Greek Island at a tiny chapel by the beach. Was a stunning wedding. Shame about the marriage :laugh:

I do thoroughly recommend getting married overseas though, seems to cause less hassle and in our case cost a fraction of what it would to get wed at home.

TVC

It looks stunning. I got married on a Greek Island at a tiny chapel by the beach. Was a stunning wedding. Shame about the marriage :laugh:

I do thoroughly recommend getting married overseas though, seems to cause less hassle and in our case cost a fraction of what it would to get wed at home.
Agreed, a story I often tell is that my nephew got married shortly before us. We had a wedding in Fiji and a months honeymoon in Australia for the same cost as his reception that lasted five hours

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Heavy fog, mist and now just an annoying low-lying cloud have made today rather dull but I managed to score the only :sun: of the day when I took the dog out earlier. Bought a whole load of fruit and veg but resisted the temptation of chocolate, bikits, crips, sweets and doughnuts. :angel:

Sara_H

Guru
Enough of this lovey dovey stuff :whistle: - let's get on with the important things in life. I've just had two slices of toast and crunchy peanut butter. Hope I haven't got a nut allergy. If I start swelling up I'll let you know :laugh:

:cuppa: anyone?
I've just had an apple and some fat free blueberry yogurt. For tea (that's dinner to any soppy southerners reading) we are having veggie sausage, mash and veg.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
More filming today and am now settled with a hot chocolate.^_^

We spent the morning with 4 man film crew at a local bike shop - a big thankyou to Dave Mellor Cycles for putting up with us and Rob for answering questions for our beginners film :thumbsup:, then Doug and I went to film yet more pickups. The chap that we're putting the film together for wants lots of unusual angles, hence so much extra footage. It'll be less than 10 minutes by the time it's all edited.:laugh:

Doug is possibly the only person in the country to say the words "Oh, no. The sun's coming out.":giggle:

Lullabelle

Banana
Enough of this lovey dovey stuff :whistle: - let's get on with the important things in life. I've just had two slices of toast and crunchy peanut butter. Hope I haven't got a nut allergy. If I start swelling up I'll let you know :laugh:

:cuppa: anyone?

:hungry: Whole Earth crunchy peanut butter is scrummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom