Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Diet is goin well folks. My intake today has been:

Breakfast: Banana

Elevenses: 2 plums

Lunch: Chilli cous cous with cucumber, tomatoes, peppers and fat free hummus.

I have had a brisk walk to the supermarkert and back with the dog, and in a minute I'm about to go on the bus to pick up the bike I'm trying from the local authority bike boost scheme, will be a 5 mile ride back.

Last edited:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I had muesli for breakfast, and half a soreen loaf and then a carrot for lunch. I probably need to head into the village this afternoon to buy food. :unsure:

Alas, the amount of tea consumed so far today = 6 tsps of sugar. :blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Diet is goin weel folks. My intake today has been:

Breakfast: Banana

Elevenses: 2 plums

Lunch: Chilli cous cous with cucumber, tomatoes, peppers and fat free hummus.

I have had a brisk walk to the supermarkert and back with the dog, and in a minute I'm about to go on the bus to pick up the bike I'm trying from the local authority bike boost scheme, will be a 5 mile ride back.
What did the dog buy?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Had to endure an on-the-phone survey about sustainability of building products... life doesn't get more exciting than this!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Less tax, apparently. :rolleyes:
And if you got ill and couldn't afford a doctor, you died. In fact even if you could afford one...

If I seem to be talking rather slooooowwwwllllyyyyy, it's because I'm on my old laptop, and it's a bit clockwork. Also, I'm having to get used to a bigger keyboard again.

We've had a busy day already - a trip to the tip with a trailer and a carboot full of rubble (the nice man let us go down to unload at the bottom of the bay, where all the diggers and things live to make it easier), and then picked up the old water tank NT got on Ebay as part of our garden rainwater storage plans. Then I got the train home, and I've had lunch and when I've listened to the Archers I'll go and get some shopping and then make sloe gin and maybe some experimental jellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom